I would like to explore with you about the possibilities that I can help you with to carry out your project as possible. Below is a list of possible activities you can think of.
- Setting up workstations serving E3D
- Installing software E3D
- Establish E3D project structures on local networks or workstations
- The support and activation of the license E3D
- Establish E3D projects
- Setting up company-standards within E3D. These include the setting up of drawing frames, isometric production and creating standard piping parts catalog.
- Import and export files to and from E3D (eg STEP files, IFC, SDNF- and DGN files).
- Assisting and executing E3D project work.
- This could include creating equipment (equipment), routing piping (piping) and setting up a steel construction concept.
- Creating 2-D drawings based on 3D model information (draw)
- Providing training (often on behalf of AVEVA) multiple versions of E3D
- In addition Plant Design also the Marine Environment
- Foundation training consisting of:
- Piping and Structural introduction
- Draw and Isodraft
- E3D System admin training
- E3D Piping Cats- and Specs training